We are hiring a full-time Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team and help us meet an expanding demand as the industry undergoes a large transformation to support working remotely.
Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote work. Karbon brings planning, clients, work and communication together. In one place, where it belongs. So even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online. Check it out at karbonhq.com.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with people in San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Reno, Sydney, Melbourne and Nelson NZ. We are well-funded, have a fantastic team culture, growing rapidly, and make a global impact.
You have 1-2+ years’ B2B SaaS experience in an SDR role or similar. If you have domain experience with Workflow, Accounting, or Project Management Software and/or you have outbound sales experience, that will be considered a big plus.
You have excellent written and verbal communication skills and are comfortable working independently in a very fast-paced and tech-savvy environment. You have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, and have the results to show for it.
You are someone who can listen to a customer’s challenges and ask questions to better understand their needs. You have a friendly, but assertive demeanor. Ideally you have experience working in a startup environment, working remotely, and/or experience working in or with the accounting industry.
- Physically based in the UK and comfortable working with a remote, international team
- 1-2+ years experience selling a SaaS product to small businesses as an SDR
- Experience with outbound sales
- You have a friendly, but strong demeanor
- High level of proficiency in the English language, both written and spoken
- Bonus Points if you have experience with Salesforce, Outreach, and Handwritten
- Calling, emailing, and engaging on social networks with outbound leads
- Building email, social, and physical mail campaigns to engage with prospects and book in meetings with account executives.
- Proactively engaging with and rewarming former prospects
- Qualifying and understanding a prospect’s needs
- Converting prospects into qualified prospects
Who you'll be working with:
Why work at Karbon?
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product
- True ownership and autonomy over the work you do
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team
- Part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you
- Flexible approach to work hours and environment (we believe in trust and autonomy – we’re not going to monitor when or where you work)
- The option to work remotely, from one of our offices or both
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position
- Minimum of 5 consecutive days of vacation taken per year to fully disconnect from work.
- Competitive salary
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org