A fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and energetic Product Manager to join our team as we drive the next phase of growth at Karbon.
What is Karbon?
Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world as a critical tool to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote-work.
Before Karbon, email was locked in individual inboxes, with no visibility across a team, work was planned in one system, client records stored in another, and the rest of a firm's data scattered across another dozen places. Karbon is proving that the way to manage work effectively is to bring all planning, clients, work and communication together. In one place, where it belongs. So even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online.
Check it out at karbonhq.com.
Founded in San Francisco, Karbon is now a globally distributed team with people spread across San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Sydney, Melbourne and New Zealand.
Qualities we are looking for
- 5+ years experience in a Product Management role delivering high-quality solutions
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate about building great products that meet our customer’s needs
- Experience working on SaaS and mobile apps that target businesses or consumers
- Driven to understand customer insights and champion their voice
- Analytical skills and desire to dig into the data to understand user behaviour and success metrics
- Ability to create roadmaps backed by solid business cases
- Ownership of the product lifecycle from requirements gathering through design, development, and release
- Champion the backlog of small-sized customer requests into Sprints
- Contribute to sprint planning by balancing features, continuous improvement tasks, tech debt and bugs
- Be a team player who is able to establish rapport, credibility, and trust throughout the organisation at all levels
- A technical background is a bonus as you will need to work on integrations and understand data flow
Benefits of working at Karbon
- Opportunity to significantly influence the shape of a global product.
- Autonomy over the work you do
- Work with and learn from a very experienced product team
- Part of a team that will continue to grow around you
- Collaborative team environment
- Flexible work week and location — work from one of our offices, or remote, or both
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position
Applying for this job
Apply with your CV and include a quick note about yourself and what interests you about this specific role at Karbon.
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.