We are seeking a highly motivated customer success manager dedicated to providing the highest level of support in each customer interaction. You will own the customer lifecycle from start to end, including pre and post sales for our Australian customers through on-boarding, product adoption, support, retention and expansion.
What is Karbon?
Karbon is a work and communication hub for teams. Designed to solve the pain points of collaborating across teams, departments and locations, and specialised for the professional services industries (Accounting, Finance, Consulting, etc.). Karbon combines a team's email, discussions, tasks and powerful workflows to keep everything a team needs to get work done in one place and in context. Check it out at karbonhq.com.
Founded in San Francisco, we have grown into a globally distributed team with people in San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Sydney, Melbourne and Nelson NZ.
What you’ll do:
- Through video calls, onsite visits, email conversations and webinars with new customers, you’ll build strong relationships with the professional services industry around the country as you guide them to achieve their goals.
- Work with the Customer Success team collectively to solve problems, optimise processes and online resources to elevate our customers’ experience.
- Support Account Managers during the sales process by implementing pilots, uncovering and documenting customer’s workflows and processes and following account plans drafted by Account Managers.
- Support Account Managers with customer renewals by proactively identifying and prioritising at risk customers and potential growth/expansion.
- Work collaboratively with the Marketing team to build Customer testimonials and referrals.
- Refine or create support articles and resources to further support the customer lifecycle.
- As a global platform flexibility of work hours will be required from time to time to collaborate with team members across the globe.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Solid experience in either Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role.
- Passion for technology and experience in using SaaS tools.
- Excellent in-person, phone and written customer communication skills.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, etc.).
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work well under pressure.
- Experience delivering training courses.
- Ability to manage time effectively and work independently.
- Bonus points if you also have experience in Accounting or Finance.
- You need to be allowed to work in Aussie (Australian or New Zealand Citizen, or already hold Permanent Resident status).
Benefits of working at Karbon:
- Opportunity to be part of building a global SaaS company.
- Ownership and autonomy over the work you do.
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team.
- Part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Flexible work week.
Apply with a note about yourself, your CV and a couple of paragraphs telling us why you are keen for the role and why we would be silly not to hire you.
Please email your application to [email protected].