Do you enjoy having responsibility for the growth and value delivered to an entire customer base? Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their workflow and strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to deliver value?
As a Senior Customer Success Manager at Karbon, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from week one, give consultative advice, scope and lead successful product implementations and drive customer engagement. You'll function as the crucial link between customers, sales and our product development team.
As a Senior Customer Success Manager you will
- Provide support to sales in the form of onboarding, data migration, implementation and training on the Karbon platform to drive client satisfaction and ensure that considerable value is realized by the customer on the platform in the first 90 days after sale.
- Expand the usage of Karbon by engaging with the customer and understand further use-cases for Karbon for people outside the existing user base. Drive growth in existing customers after 90 days of the sale by educating, cross-selling and up-selling Karbon by promoting awareness and adoption of the product.
- Establish relationships with the Karbon Champions that exist across the entire Karbon customer base and assist them in advocating within their own organizations by providing useful and comprehensive tools, training and content.
- Advocate for services and offerings provided by the Success teams and build and assist sales to provide those offerings during the sales process and competently deliver those offerings, including building and improving the relevant materials and content for those offerings.
- Increase the participation in free service offerings such as the Getting Started & Onboarding webinar series.
- Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the value proposition of the platform as well as the existing and future needs of the customer
- Solve customers’ problems by building partnerships, driving product/feature adoption, and ensuring they actualize the value proposition from their investment. Be creative and adaptable in suggesting solutions to clients’ unique problems.
- Develop a strategic and granular understanding of your customers in order to ensure their KPI’s are aligned with their long term goals and are being met and/or exceeded on a consistent basis
- Build relationships with your customers and maximize learning by communicating innovation and best practices in the accounting and professional services industry
- Accurately Identify risk of customer churn and put value-add actions in place to mitigate possible churn. Develop a repeatable process and methodology that can be followed by others as Karbon expands.
- Champion the voice of the customer internally by giving product feedback to Product/Engineering in a effective manner for improvements and road mapping
- Partner with product/customer marketing to produce continually enhanced vertical/industry specific assets that drive customer engagement
- Partner with internal stakeholders including but not limited to vertical SME’s, technical solutions, sales, people/operations, finance, and legal to ensure operational excellence
You're an ideal candidate for this role if you:
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their professional services offerings, and building long-term relationships.
- Have a minimum of 5+ years of industry experience in B2B SaaS businesses, accounting, professional services, training or education or customer success.
- Have great communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advice to help customers grow their performance.
- Have experience/passion for enabling businesses to grow and succeed.
- Posses an ability to learn modern customer enablement SaaS and servicing tools to better understand, manage, and support customers.
- Have professional spoken and written English (fluency in other major languages is a plus but not required).
- Are able and willing to travel for meetings, conferences and industry events.
Why work at Karbon?
- Opportunity to be part of building a global product
- True ownership and autonomy over the work you do
- Work with (and learn from) a very experienced team
- Part of a startup team that will continue to grow around you
- Flexible approach to work hours and environment (we believe in trust and autonomy—we’re not going to monitor when or where you work)
- The option to work remotely, from one of our offices, or both
- A culture of open communication, consistent feedback, and full transparency into company results, metrics, and financial position
- Excellent medical, dental, & vision coverage with FSA (USA residents only)
Applying for this job
To apply for this job, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com