We are getting together a small, multi-disciplined design team of top-quality product designers to drive the next phase of growth at Karbon. We are about to tackle some really, really big things and need experienced, end-to-end product designers with the full suite of UX, UI and visual design skills to make it happen. If this is you, let's talk.
What is Karbon?
Karbon is the premium work management platform for the accounting industry and has become indispensable for firms around the world as a critical tool to support their team and navigate the sudden shift to remote-work.
Before Karbon, email was locked in individual inboxes, with no visibility across a team, work was planned in one system, client records stored in another, and the rest of a firm's data scattered across another dozen places. Karbon is proving that the way to manage work effectively is to bring all planning, clients, work and communication together. In one place, where it belongs. So even if the firm has to work remotely, they're all together online.
Check it out at karbonhq.com.
Founded in San Francisco, Karbon is now a globally distributed team with people spread across San Francisco, Seattle, San Diego, Sydney, Melbourne and New Zealand.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Extensive professional experience designing high quality digital products.
- Top-tier UX, layout and visual design skills — this team is responsible for end-to-end product design from concept to go-to-market, so you need the full suite of skills to make it happen.
- Maturity to discuss ideas critically, contribute to strategic decisions and always be open to adopting someone else's idea if it is better than your own.
- A fascination with experimentation, testing and analytics — If a new design doesn't achieve its aim better than the last one then what was the point, right?
- Confident writer of short-form content — words are design too.
- Bonus points for some front-end dev chops but not a requirement.
Benefits of working at Karbon:
- Opportunity to significantly influence the shape of a global product.
- Autonomy over the work you do.
- Work with and learn from a very experienced product team.
- Part of a team that will continue to grow around you.
- Collaborative team environment.
- Flexible work week and location — work from one of our offices, or remote, or both.
Apply with a quick note about yourself including what interests you about this specific role at Karbon, as well as your CV and a few good examples of your work we can have a look at.
Please email your application to email@example.com.